Alone in the Snow Alone in the Snow

That was very touching. I got goosebumps several times throughout, even tearing up a little close to the end. The animation is great, and people would have no right to dislike this just because it isn't funny. You've got talent, and I'm honored that you used my Earthbound remix in it. I hope to see more from you in the future!

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

lol

That was so crazy. I love it. Balloon chase me is one of my favs. -w-

poke'awesome poke'awesome

lul

At least it wasn't a shitting samus with a penis out of her arm cannon.

anyway this was funny. "Hey creepy old man!" "Here's my balls" I fell on the floor laughing during that part.

Horsenwelles responds:

this is the real MACKKKOOOOOOYYEE

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

haha

I laughed a lot during this.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

OMG

this was great. xD I love your animation, and great choice of music.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

completely addicted

My record is almost 3 mil feet.. I wish there were medals for going that far. I'm challenging myself to get all the nukes I can. =) I have 120 right now.

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Your voice is entrancing. Very nice calm intro, making me think, okay, somethings going to go down here. The anticipation built up until "I'm waking up," then the beat hit me. I had chills and noticed I was moving with it, becoming immersed. I went and listened to the original (I had only heard bits and pieces here and there) and I think this is a worthy tribute of such a great song.

but...

00:43 00:58 (and a couple other spots) noticeable 'puffs' from the vocals. Maybe that's just a pet peeve of mine but it drives me nuts.

Anyways I'm glad I got back on this site and heard this. I look forward to more. ^^

VGSongbird responds:

Lol it's totally possible. My recording equipment is what I can afford on a min. wage salary, and it can only do so much :3
I'm glad you liked it for all it was worth though! :D

1679 1679

This is.. awesome. When I listened to this, it's like I was in another world. Such a mysterious intro brought me in, then I hear that voice, then the beats come in and I'm moving, then more vocals and I get goosebumps. It's just so hypnotic and beautiful.

I dunno, I'm probably not making sense, but I love it.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I followed what you were saying. And I'm very flattered. Thank you for taking the time to listen and review ^_^

{425} Trance {425} Trance

I love it.

I'm a sucker for trancy stuff, and this hits the mark. got me moving, gave me goosebumps, that's gotta mean something.